Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brynn is 4 months old!


Oh this little girl couldn't be any sweeter! I would say she is getting bigger, but not so much. We just don't grow them big in our family:) She is skinny and tall just like her Daddy. Her pediatrician was worried about her weight at her 2months. But Brandon just happens to be her plumber and now that she has seen Brandon she isn't worried anymore! I love when we see different people and some say oh she looks just like Kambri and the next person says she looks just like Bennett. I think she has Bennett's big eyes and the rest of her looks like Kambri. She is starting to get her cute little personality and I love it. Some things about Brynn:
Height 24 3/4 in (75%)
Weight 11lbs (5%)
*Brynn has been rolling over both ways for over a month but she prefers her tummy. Every time we put her on her back she immediately rolls to her stomach.
*She is starting to like her toys. She likes to play with them on the ground and eat them.
*She is scooting all over. She gets her little knees up and does the worm crawl.
*She still sleeps all night long (hallelujah)
*She does not like the car and screams the entire time!
*She is very ticklish and has the cutest little laugh that I love to hear.
We are very blessed to have such a sweet little angel in our family!


9 comments:

Jordan said...

What a sweet girl! I love the pic of her in the hat, so adorable. Husband was so excited he got to play with her last night, he told me.

Erin said...

She is like a little doll. I want her :) She for sale?! I agree, I think she has Bennets eyes and Kambri's little face. CUTE KIDDOS Kara!

Frankie and Krista said...

She is so cute. I agree that she looks like Kambri with Bennetts eyes. We grow them small at our house too except no chance at being tall :) We miss you guys and hope to visit soon!

aLeXis said...

She is gorgeous!!! She really does have Bennett's eyes....but then looks like Kambri. So cute! We need to all get together again soon.

KT said...

So cute, I can't believe she's moving already! Crappy for you in a way. Goodluck

Sharstin said...

she is so darling kara! she is such a itty bitty little cutie! i agree--I think she totally looks like kambri~and yay for sleeping through the night:) have a good weekend friend!

nspency said...

I think she looks like you. At least a little more like you than Kambri and Bennett do. She's so dang cute! I can't believe she's scooting already. Hope all is well!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

She is so adorable!

~adelle said...

How is she so tiny??? How cute is she? I just laugh when I think of Gage compared to her. He could eat her for breakfast and still want dessert. :) What a doll. Keep enjoying her and your yard and your amazing remodel!