Of our remodel!!! Here is the main wall in our living room that used to be divided in half. This is the awesome trim Brandon is doing, I love it!!! We are going to paint it white, it will look so good when it's done.

And here is our fun tub! It is so funky, and even better that it was free!!! I will post more when I have second, but its finally coming along. We should be ready for paint in a week or so. It's stressing me out a little trying to pick out and design all these rooms at once. So to help me out Bri is going to design Kambri's room and it's going to be a secret! I am so excited to see it and love that it is one less thing I have to do:)

12 comments:
Love the wall! It is going to look so pretty!
Love love love the trim!! That's going to look so cool when it's done.
Tour maybe. . .
Melanie
wahoo! i am in love with that wall all ready! nothing more fun than renovating! wish i could gut and remodel our house:) i need to come see it in person friend~
Yay that is fun to watch it. Thanks for sharing! Awesome the tub was free. Love it.
I was just thinking today how Bri is good at designing, that's funny. That will be fun to have it a secret.
Its looking good Kara. I need to come see it.
NO way! That is so freaking rad, I love it! Invite me over :) Let's play date in your back yard again! I wanna see it all, and you, of course.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor.
That is so dang fun. I love the tub, I want to come and take a bath in it ok?:) That will be so dang fun to have Bree come and do Kambri's room. That is a dang good idea, cuz I think I would run out of ideas to. I can't wait to see it all done. I won't be jealous, I won't be jealous, I won't be jealous:)
Cool cool, I am glad it is coming along!!! I can't wait to see it! That is nice of Bri, I bet she is having fun
I seriously LOVE your house and can't wait to see the finished product. Every time I come over so many new fun things are done! I can't wait to see what Bri does for Kambri's room...I'm sure it will be awesome!
I love it! I want to come see it - invite me over! again!
Post a Comment