Back in July we went to Targhee for our annual family vacation. We normally go camping, but decided to bag that and go to a cabin. Very nice choice we had a blast.
The boys did a little of this everyday!

There were lots of fun conversations and quality time spent together!




A little crafting action taking place. My mom taught us how to crochet, I'm still in the teaching process!

The kids did lots of crafting too.

A little clay action from my talented brother Dennin!



Some movie watching with the cousins.


Best buddies:)


Some hot tub action. This cabin was the best!

Lots of this going on, not so sure how comfy this actually was. 
Love love these pictures of my sweet Brynn with the best guy ever!

And finally had good times in these fun chairs that hung from the ceiling.




3 comments:
For sure, the cabin is the way to go. Looks like you got a nice one. I have to say that family vacations are the best. Fun times for sure.
That cabin looks way fun! Much better when you have a baby.
Cabins rock! I had a chair just like the one hanging from the ceiling when I was little....loved it. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment