Oh how I love fruit and we have fruit trees, yay! So really I didn't have to do anything except pick and enjoy. That is another thing about his house that I love, I have full grown fruit producing trees and I didn't have to do anything!
Kambri loves fruit too and is enjoying herself a delicious white flesh peach from our tree. Yummy!

The kiddos showing off our yummy peaches. Bennett won't eat any fruit unless it's watermelon, but he decided he would let me take a picture of him holding it. Today he informed me that boys don't like fruit. Where do they get these things?!

This is one of the best things about my little jammers, their hands. I love how dirty and chubby Bennett's hands are. I don't want him to ever get too old to hold my hand:)


Here is our little apple picker, she had a good time in the trees!

I have been on a canning spree these past couple of weeks. I have canned salsa, tomatoes, and peaches. It takes a lot of time, but so worth it.
(These peaches aren't from my tree, maybe after we prune it and they get bigger I can use my peaches)

3 comments:
ooo yummers! love fresh fruit--and look at you canning! i love it--very domestic girly~ wish i knew how!
That's something I have been missing about our old house, is the strawberries/raspberries, and peach, cherry, and apple trees. I love when my kids can stay out playing and eat a healthy snack.
Look at you all domesticated! I've only canned jam, so you'll have to teach me everything else. Maybe next fall?
You are a woman of many talents, rub off on me, ok.
Post a Comment