Wow a little behind, but we had some nice play dates at the park in September. The weather was awesome and we took full advantage of it. I am grateful I have such good friends that we can hang out at the park.
This little Brynnie just melts my heart. Seriously she is a cute little tiny thing. I can't get enough of her.
The kids loved this. Even though their were bees everywhere they still climbed all over it. It seems like whenever we go to the park Kambri and Bennett tend to stick together. Sometimes they will play with other kids, but for the most part they have fun doing their own thing.
We went to Buess Pond with our neighbors. It was fun to walk along the trail and let the kids play at the park. They got to walk in the river and freeze their little toes. They loved it though.














No comments:
Post a Comment