Tuesday, November 15, 2011

They really do love each other!

This is a big reminder to me that yes in fact my kids really do love each other.  BUT lately they have been fighting like crazy.  This is new for us and I am NOT a big fan.  I'm not sure why they have starting fighting. I don't know if it's because Bennett is getting older so he knows how to stand up for himself, or because he is also starting to be the little annoying brother. I have noticed Kambri wants to control whatever situation she is in and Bennett won't let her (which is a good thing), but she freaks out and hits him.  AHHH seriously I am done with it.  They tattle like crazy and constantly hit or push each other. They have been in time out or in their rooms a lot lately.  I am hoping this is a phase that will soon go away!!!! 


 And let's not do a post without this cute little face.  I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so much fun and learning and doing a ton of new things.



3 comments:

Critt & Britt said...

If you find the answer let me know...

Chelle said...

Cute! I love it!

Sharstin said...

ah--so darling!