My best friend Jeremy (nickname) turned 30 in October! What 30 that is insane. Just yesterday we were playing in the gutters with plastic bags on our feet and talking for hours about the boys we liked. We have been friends since we were three years old. Yes 27 years, that is seriously crazy to think. We have done everything together. We got married within months of each other and have had all of our kids about the same time (none of which was planned) We both sold our houses and moved while being pregnant. We have so many memories good and bad. But we have stuck through it all and can still say we are best friends. We both know each other inside and out and have grown and changed so much together. One of my very favorite things about Jamie is that she is very REAL. You know that whatever you get with Jamie is the real deal. She is very genuine and not fake at all. I'm glad she is my BFFE!!!
While planning her party I was nervous that she was going to find out about it. But when they pulled up to the house and walked around back. She was completely surprised. It was great to see how shocked she was when she saw all of her family and friends at my house!
When we were making Jamie's cake Kambri decided she wanted to make one of her own. It was a delicious manhandled fondant masterpiece!
She had so many many and friends there to wish her a happy birthday. It was such a perfect night too. I'm glad the weather held out for us and stayed so warm!
Her is Jamie and her hubs Ryan. Ryan did so much work for this party too. Without him I couldn't have done it!
Ryan thought it would be a great idea for Jamie to have a pinata. Every adult needs their own princess pinata!!!
I love that Jamie and I are so opposite in looks, but alike in so many other ways:)
Miss Jamie shares her birthday so she doesn't usually get her own cake. So I was super excited to make it for her. My sisters and I had a good time making her cake and she loved it. It was delish and this cake fits Jamie's personality:)
Even though you cried when you turned 30 I hope we made it special for you! Love ya:)









4 comments:
I love it, what a great friend you are! Love you both! And what a way to welcome 30!
How fun is that??? What a great party. I bet Jamie loved it. Isn't is great to have a BFFE? :) And EEK! 30? How in the world does that happen?
Her cake is way cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun:)
Ha ha! Love it that she's holding you! You two are cute.
Post a Comment