Friday, November 18, 2011

Reaching New Heights!

 Kambri has been climbing trees all summer.  She has recently decided she wanted to climb this lovely tree in our backyard. Here is a close up of my little monkey. She was so proud of herself.  And honestly I don't get too scared with her climbing this high.  It's part of being a kid right?
 AND here she is!  Once I looked at this picture again she was really high.  Her grandma's would freak out if they would have been there.  She loved it up there and I had to make her come down.  Here's to hoping we don't have any broken bones in the future!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

OH MY GOSH! She is waaaaaay up there! She is a brave little girl and you are a brave mama!!

Aubrey said...

Wow! I didn't know Kambri could climb so high! I'm scared to even do that! haha

Jordan said...

Ha ha! This is awesome! Go Kambri! Send this to Nan.. Lol!

KT said...

Wow she is a climber! I remember climbing trees was my fav as a kid.