Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ogden Nature Center!

 Kambri had a fun field trip to the Ogden Nature Center.  We haven't been there in a long time and I was really impressed.  They showed the kids all of the birds that they have rescued and taught them a lot about wildlife.  

Here is Kambri with most of the kids from her class. She is making such cute friends and tells me all the time that she has a new best friend:)
 The tour guide told the kids that they were prey and he was the hunter so they had to go hide in the field.  It was cute to watch them run and hide.  Kambri did a pretty good job at hiding. 
  I really like this picture because it isn't posed and you can see how much fun she is having.  She was was being kind of weird with me there.  She wouldn't walk with me and she wouldn't really talk to me either. I felt kind of bad. I am in big trouble if she is already embarrassed by me!


 At the end of the field trip the kids split up in teams and went around trying to catch bugs in their nets.  Most of them caught grasshoppers.  They loved it and it was fun to be able to go and watch Kambri. This is her friend Saylee from school!


No comments: