Monday, June 2, 2008

Camping Trip

This past weekend we went camping up to Mantua with Bryson, Jordan & Kenlee. It was a lot of fun to get away for the night. Its not too far away and really pretty.





I was trying to be a photographer, I think I did pretty good!



Kambri was being really good while I was taking her pictures, she was actually looking at me and smiling.
Kambri loves her baby brother, its so cute.

Bennett and Mommy



Kambri loves to ride the 4-wheeler with her daddy!


14 comments:

The Tribe Family said...

Great Pictures!!! You did great! Let's go camping again.. Of course when it's warm.. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jordan said...

I'm so glad you put up the pic of Brandon yawning! That one's the best!

Danielle said...

So fun! We are jealous. No where close here for camping.

Anonymous said...

That looks way fun!! It looks like everyone had a good time! I cannot wait to go camping.

Natalie said...

Oh your trip looked so fun! I love camping and miss it, we didn't bring out any of our gear!

Kristin said...

What a fun camping trip! The pictures are adorable, you did great. JD and I went up to Mantua riding, I wish I would've known so we could've stopped by! Bennett's hair is awesome I love the cut!

p.s. the waterfall where the pic was taken was up in Hyrum up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. Fun ride.

Frankie and Krista said...

too fun! I miss Utah camping. You can actually have campfires!!

Sharstin said...

I love a good camp out! cute picts!

niki said...

How fun, I think you did a pretty good job with the pics of Kambri!

Lindsey Rose said...

These are really cute picts, and you did a great job! We miss Utah camping, there is nothing like it!

Erin said...

How fun! My little family has not been camping forever (crazy I know considering who I am married to)! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!
ps. Love the pic of Brandon yawning :)

Ashley ;o) said...

How fun!! We haven't been camping at all yet... I hope it starts to get warm again sometime this summer!

But you are a SPECTACULAR photographer! ;o) And Kambri is quite the little model. Cute! ;o)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Can we go camping soon???

Jeff and Cecilee said...

O.K. I love Bennett's hair. Yes your photography skills were quite nice with the picture of Kambri in the bushes. Cute family!