Monday, June 30, 2008

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon on Friday for my Dad's work day. Its the one day a year that we go and Kambri absolutely loved it. When we got home she was alseep in the car and as Brandon got her out she said,"That was fun Daddy, that was fun!" How sweet is that?
I wish I could of gotten a picture of her face on the ride. This is sorta what her faced looked like. This is the one ride she didn't like. I was trying not to laugh, but her face was so funny every time the ride would drop down, she completely freaked out.

She had so much fun riding with her cousins, she loves them so much!

Bennett being a happy baby!
Kambri riding on the Merry go Round with Papa and Uncle Dennin.

Brandon wanted to win Kambri a huge toy. Her won her the fish and her Papa won the cute pig. Kambri is doing her fishy lips!

9 comments:

Jordan said...

OOOhhh! That looks like so much fun! Wish we could have gone with you!

Erin said...

How fun! We have not made it to Lagoon yes this year. I am not so sure how Cooper would handle it! I love Kambri's face in these pic's! To cute!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Kambri is at such a fun age that I bet she was pretty dang funny!

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun!! Your kids are darling! Bennett always looks so happy! what a cutie. I can't believe how old Dennin is now!! Not bad looking either!

Lisa said...

We love lagoon too. It looks like you had a ton of fun. Dallin doesn't love the dropping rides either.

Ashley ;o) said...

That's probably Kambri's first time right? Sounds like she loved it! But she seriously looks so scared on that one ride... it would be hard for me not too laugh at that too! ;o) And she looks really excited to be on that train. ;o)

Frankie and Krista said...

I remember going to your dad's work day with you guys!! I think that was the weekend you came thru your window and slept in-between us!haha You look hot in these pics! I bet you guys had a lot of fun!

Bree said...

Looks like fun. I can't wait to take Kennedy there soon. Last year when we went, kennedy had the same experience on the same ride that kambri hated. kennedy was screaming the entire time and her face looked so scared. I must say though I was laughing so hard and I couldn't help it..rude I know. Your kids are so darling.

Lindsey Rose said...

how cute! Your kids are getting so big! I love Bennetts big smiley face!