So we all know that Kambri loves Bennett, she can hardly stand it sometimes. But lately I have noticed how much Bennett loves Kambri. He is always smiling at her and watching her. Last night we were blowing bubbles and he just started laughing at Kambri. She would laugh and run up to us and he would just laugh and laugh at her. It was the first time he just started laughing with no help from us (tickling). It was so cute. I love to watch them together. Hopefully this stage last a long time!
12 comments:
What a precious moment. You will have to pull this picture out when they are teenagers and aren't getting along. It will remind them how much they really do love each other.
sometimes i think that 2 is way easier then 1! THey are so dang cute!
Isn't it so cute how they just love each other? Caleb and Zoee are the same way. YOu sure do have some Cutie KIds!!
So cute. It makes me want two little ones!
Kara, they are so cute. I still cannot believe Bennett's hair! I wish my kids still loved each other all the time. Now they just fight and punch. Very cute! Hey and let me know next time you all hit up the park again. I am usually always free and up for it.
How cute. Love the new blog layout!
That is so cute. I remember when London started noticing Kennedy more...and ever since then, Kennedy is London's favorite person ever. I love it.
That is sooo sweet, you have such darling kids!
How sweet is that! They are darling, and the more kids you have, the more fun it is to watch them all interact. Benson and Parker both adore Brielle already and I love to watch it!
That is so sweet! ;o) It's amazing how early they bond and create such a close relationship. They'll be the best of buds! ;o)
They are so stinkin' cute! I love that they love eachother so much!
Ok we have that same picture going on in our house everyday.. baby in the Bumbo with girl smothering, I mean loving, him.
We need to get together again. I will email you and see about next week if Jamie is up for it.
Post a Comment