
I was tagged by my cute friend Erin to write 5 things about our sweet Kambri!
1. Kambri is a girly girl. She loves to wear dresses of every kind, including her nightgowns. She wants to wear them all day and night. She is continually changing her clothes all day. She loves to have her nails painted and is always wanting to put mommy's chapstick and make-up on.
2. Kambri is a big helper. She is always helping me with Bennett and getting whatever I need for him. She also likes to give her brother toys to play with. She is so sweet with Bennett and just loves him to pieces. Whenever I am doing the dishes or laundry she always wants to help.
3. Kambri has a mind of her own and lets you know it. She has to do everything herself. If you do something for her and she wanted to do it, she will start all over again or put it back and get it herself. She is also very intelligent, she started talking in full sentences when she was 18months and singing her ABC's before she was two. She loves to learn new things.
4. Kambri is very loving. She is always giving her Daddy, Mommy, Bennett, and her puppy Riley loves. She is a daddy's girl and every morning when she wakes up she asks me where he is. When she hears his truck pull in she runs to the door and wants to go out and see him. She is also starting to become more outgoing with strangers and likes to tell people all sorts of things.
5. Kambri loves to color, play with her cousins, be outside, eat popsicles, play with bugs, sing, read books, go camping, and be a sassy frass. We love all of the crazy things she comes up with and says. She is so much fun and we couldn't imagine our life without her.
I tag Kenlee, Brinlee, Paiton, Brielle, and Victoria
6 comments:
Kambri's so cute! We all love her to death!
She is so darling--so full of personality--don't you love this age?
I love Kambri. She is so smart. She always amazes me with how much she knows and how well she talks. She'll make me a great daughter-in-law some day!
She has such a cute personality!!!
What cute kids you have!!!!!!
Rachel
She is seriously so cute!! Cute post, I am glad you did it :)
Kambri is such a doll!! It's just like a little Kara running around. ;o) She gets so much of the cute little things that she does from you. I love this tag! ;o)
And I can't believe soccer is over already. Was that short or what?!?
Post a Comment