We got home from camping on Saturday and Kambri wanted to go swimming, so I got her in her swimsuit and got her pool all ready. Well then she decided she didn't want to swim. A couple hours later I come outside and she is totally naked having a good old time in her pool. Oh yes and that is a tattoo, her daddy put on her up camping! 

She was having so much fun running and jumping in her pool. She loves the water!

The evidence I found on the stairs!!!
8 comments:
I love it! What a little exhibitionist!
LOL... that's hilarious!! ;o) But hey... sometimes you just feel better in your birthday suit... ya know?!? And Kambri gets that. ;o)
Oh... and thanks for the sweet comment about my dad. I appreciate it tons!! ;o)
ok that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! how funny is that scene
That is so dang cute. Nothing wrong with that!
How funny is that?! Seriously too cute!!
Just the way nature intended it! She is so cute!
That is such a crack up! Love that cute little bum :)
With a bum like that she can swim however and wherever she wants.
Post a Comment