Friday, January 6, 2012

Brynn's shiner!

 Poor little Brynnie fell and hit the corner of Bennett's desk.  This is what it looked like right after it happened. She is pretty tough though, only crying for a minute.  I figured that it would be fine and go away fast.  

 The next morning I got her out of bed and she looked like this. I about died, it looked so bad and she looked so sad with her little black eye!  I felt really bad and was hoping people know I don't beat my child.  Poor thing.  

A few days in it really started turning colors and was a genuine black eye.  I had a few people ask me about it while we were shopping. Good thing it didn't last long and went away in a little over a week.  About a month after this black eye she got another one. I got up with her in the middle of the night and tripped on my robe going down the stairs.  I fell all the way down them and she hit her face on the stairs as I went down.  It hurt sooo bad and when I got her up the next morning she had blood on her face and another little black eye. It wasn't as bad as the first, but let's hope she doesn't get another one!!!

5 comments:

The Hunts said...

That looks so sad!!! What a tough little nugget. I can't believe how grown up she is...I barely recognized her!

Sharstin said...

poor babe! that is a shiner for sure! she is so darling~

Critt & Britt said...

Poor girl. I once had two kids with a black eye at the same time. Man did I get some looks.

Jordan said...

I think the black eye was actually worse in person! Man, that was a doosie.

KT said...

Wow that is bad! Poor Brynn. Kambri's so cute, I love to see your cakes. Bennett's preschool seems pretty cool, they do some neat stuff.