Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmas Lights

 We had a fun night with friends going to dinner and the lights.  I feel bad saying this, but we are not huge fans of going to the lights.  It's not the lights or Christmas Village, its the fact that it is always FREEZING.  Brandon especially does not love it:)  I insist every year because its tradition and I had to get that picture of the kids with Santa.  I was on a mission.  So yes it was freezing and while Brandon stood in line for Santa I walked Kambri and Brynn around to check out the fun little windows.  
I love this picture.  So sweet of my precious girls.  Kambri adores her sister and is constantly loving on her and helping her.  Oh and I promise I had gloves on Brynn, but she refused to wear them.  Apparently she didn't get the memo it was 17 degrees outside.  
And thanks to my sweet friend Erin I got the pictures of Santa.  And they are super cute.  I love how she took one of them looking and another of them telling Santa everything they wanted.  He was a great Santa.  

Brynn actually sat on his lap and didn't cry. I was very surprised.  She pretty much was looking at us like, "who is is this guy and why did you put me on his lap!"
Kambri was very inquisitive about Santa this year.  She asked a million questions about where he lived, why doesn't Mrs Claus get any cookies,  how does he know if I'm being good and tons more.  She also was not convinced about the Santa's she saw.  The first one wasn't fat enough and the second one wasn't the real one because he asked her what she wanted and she already wrote him a letter so he should already know.  And he asked her what a Hex bug was and the real Santa would know that.  I'm not sure how much longer she is going to believe it all.  I did the video from Santa which was super cute and her and Bennett were very concerned about the naughty or nice list. 



4 comments:

Chelle said...

Oh you're good. We skipped Santa that night. We were FREEZING!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Looks like fun except for the cold part:)

Jordan said...

You look like you're grabbing your boob in the last pic. :)

Melissa said...

Looks like fun!! We ended up going after Christmas and we actually got a mild night. Of course Santa had gone home, but it was still nice.