Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Kambri lambri lou!


My dear sweet little Kambri I tried to talk you into staying my little girl forever, but you told me it wasn't possible.  I sure wish you would, I can't believe you are six years old. I remember everything about the day you were born and how I didn't think I could love someone so much:)  You are growing up too fast and I can't believe you are in kindergarten.  The first month was a little bit of a struggle for us, we like to sleep in!!!  But as soon as you are out of bed you are happy and really like school.  You are doing so well at reading and learning all sorts of new things. You love to count to 100 and higher and are doing really well at learning to count to 100 in Spanish too.  I really like to volunteer in your class and watch you with your friends.  At first you weren't so sure if you wanted me to come in and wouldn't even talk to me. You said I used my phone voice:) I had a hard time at first when you didn't want me to talk to you ( I thought that didn't start this early), but now you love me to come and will even give me hugs! You are such an angel in class and barely even make a sound.  Miss Ashby can't believe that you would ever talk rude to anyone at home:) You absolutely love Miss Ashby and have lots of friends, but Macey is your best friend right now. You love having play dates with her and would everyday if you could!
You are having fun in gymnastics and dance and do headstands everywhere you are. You like practicing your splits and are getting pretty close.  I'm glad you like to go and it is so fun watching you learn new things.  You are a sensitive little thing and one second you will be completely fine and then you start crying.  The other day you told Dennin that he could give a toy to Bennett because you weren't sensitive.  Then you said, "I don't even know what that means"  Lately you have been saying the cutest things.  You tell me all the time that things are too complicated to explain to me:)  You try really hard to be a good sister and have so much fun playing with Bennett. You are also very sweet to Brynn and love to help her and love on her.  You are not a big fan of anyone coming in your room, especially Bennett. We need to work on that one....You still play very well by yourself and will go in your room and play barbies, polly pockets, or just read books.  You still are not a fan of wearing Levis and usually wear leggings, jeggings, dresses, or skirts.  You are freezing in the morning so if you could you would wear sweats everyday!

You and I are so much alike it is scary! I think that's why we have a hard time sometimes.  You like to argue about EVERYTHING and I have to stop myself from arguing back.  You know what you want and aren't scared to get it. Which is such a great quality.  You are also a leader and will do your own thing even when someone wants you to do something else.  You are a good helper and even though your room is usually a disaster you can get it very clean with a little bit of help. You are still very lovey and cuddly. I love it and hope that you will always want to give us hugs and kisses.  You love to give your Nana's and Grandma Wheelwright a hug every time you see them and I know that they love it!  You are still a tiny little thing weighing in at a whopping 31lbs and 42 inches tall!  You and Bennett are pretty much the exact same size, which you are not a fan of.  You remind him that you are still older than him!   You have such a strong little testimony of the gospel and love for your Heavenly Father and Jesus.  You say the best prayers and pray for the people in the boxes that don't have homes:)  You ask questions all the time about Jesus and heaven, it is very sweet.  Kambri we love you more than words can say.  We are so proud of you and everything that you are accomplishing.  We pray every night for you and to be the best parents we can.  We are very lucky to have you in our family!!!

No comments: