Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Tree!

 We had some tree issues this year. Seeing as our previous tree is too tall for our ceiling and all of the ornaments were wired on I was undecided on what to do with it.  And then the big wind storm hit with a vengeance and our problem was temporarily solved.  Yep our beaut of a tree is from our yard.  It is quite the Charlie Brown tree which gives it some serious character.  It was definitely a conversation starter if nothing else!  I unwired all of the ornaments and we put them on the tree.  Now what to do for next year.....
On our way to Nana and Papa's party on Christmas Eve.  
 Here are the kiddos in front of the tree.  It's amazing I can get all three of them to look at me at once let alone smile at me.  Kambri is always good for a pose, one day they will thank me for taking so many pictures of them!




 Since the kids didn't get to help decorate the big tree, they got to decorate the little ones all by themselves.  Here they are with their new ornaments.  Oh wait you can't see Bennett's that kid never sits still!  He had a good little moose with a tool belt and tools. 




5 comments:

Kenzie said...

I love it!! So cute and so much fun. Your kids are so cute. Glad you had a great Christmas

Melissa said...

We love Charlie Brown trees!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Brynn is getting. I would recommend the kangaroo zoo. It is right behind Farrs ice cream, and the old warehouse. Tayson had a ball and hopefully Ember will like it too!!

Sharstin said...

your tree was so fantastic--seriously--i loved it! how cute are these picts of your kiddos! so much fun last night:)

KT said...

That's funny, that's how my parents got their tree this year too.

Sherice said...

Wowza~ you've been blogging up a storm over here:) Just got caught up on your little family, such sweet memories you've captured. You guys are just adorable:)