Friday, January 6, 2012

Preschool Pictures!

 Wow I didn't want to be the blogger that does a ton of catch up post, but that is how its going lately!  So we are behind and these are the pictures that they took in his preschool class in September. 
This is his cute class with his fabulous teacher Ms. Michelle! He loves preschool and asks me everyday if he is going to school. He doesn't think it's very fair that Kambri gets to go everyday and he doesn't. 
Here are some of the cute pictures she took of my little guy! 

 I asked him how he was going to smile before he got his pictures taken and he said he would do his dinosaur smile. I'm assuming this is his dinosaur smile.... Silly little Bennett!

6 comments:

Sharstin said...

ha--he is so cute~ love these!

The Steel's said...

He is so big, I haven't seen him in a while! Your kids are so dang cute! And poor Brynn with her black eye, that is sad!

The Hatch Batch said...

I'm playing catch up too, it's a good time now that the holidays are over! Your kids are getting big, well kind of;) They're just so petite but super cute!!

Erin said...

What a handsome little boy!!!

Jordan said...

I actually try to do the dinosaur smile in my pics, too. Love that kid!

Palmers said...

He looks like such a big boy I can't even believe it. I forget that he is in pre-school. So how is that driving him and Kambria to school? Hope you guys are doing good. I haven't talked to you for awhile.