Who doesn't love the month of December? It is a very fun magical time filled with lots of traditions. And what better way to start it off than a night of decorating gingerbread houses! Kambri and Bennett really got into it this year and had a lot of fun putting all of the candy on. Brynn just wanted to eat the candy:)
Oh and I just barely realized Brynn and I have antlers above our heads in this picture. Too funny!
Bennett has been asking me for seriously months if he can make gingerbread cookies and decorate them. So he was very excited that Nana Pam had all of the grand kids come over do some serious decorating of the gingerbread men!
They had a blast and tried to keep the mess to a minimum. With more candy on them then frosting, just how we like it! Thanks Mom:)
So we haven't really done the mall Santa thing, but this year I decided we would try it out. It is nice and warm in there and a good time for people watching. So we wait in line for what seemed like forever and right when we get up to the front, me with my camera ready, they tell us you can't take your own pictures. What? Seriously dumb and I wasn't about to pay a million dollars for their picture. Brandon wouldn't sneak a picture for me and they looked so cute. I didn't even plan their outfits, but they ended up looking all Christmasy anyways. Boo. Oh well Brynn wouldn't have anything to do with the man in red, but Kambri and Bennett made sure and told him everything they wanted.










1 comment:
so much fun christmas~y~ business. Dumb they wouldn't let you take your own picts with santa! they really look adorable!
Post a Comment