
This is a little ad to sell a week stay that we have in Cancun. It is at the Club International resort. The website is www.royalresorts.com. If you travel before August 9th you can stay in a 6 person villa, after that date it would be a normal hotel room. It is really nice and has free equipment rental for golf, tennis, biking, snorkeling, and ping pong. My brother just got back and said that it is an awesome resort. You can also use all of the amenities at the other four royal resorts for free. They have a free shuttle that will take you back and forth between them. This would be great for a senior trip! Let me know if anyone wants it, I don't care if you are just looking at my blog and don't know me. Email me if you are interested kleff@amfam.com
2 comments:
chad and I honeymooned in Mexico and loved it!! I'll have to tell Chad and get more info from ya!
too bad I just heard about your super deal. Mark and I are going there next month. Maybe we will love it so much we will want to go back.
Post a Comment