Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love KSL classifieds


I just wanted to give a little shout out to KSL. For those of you who haven't used KSL classifieds, let me just tell you it is the best. We are finishing our basement (pictures of that will come in a little while) and we had a few things to get rid of. We put a couple of things on there for free and some for sale. We put them on there on Friday afternoon and they were all gone by Saturday night! I have also bought a few things from there. Its nice to be able to clean out your stuff and give or sale them to people that need them or want them and its all FREE!!!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

I lOVE KSL!!!! A few months before we moved, I decided to sale ALL of our stuff and redecorate! We sold our Entertainment center, Coffee and end tables, Kitchen Table, Couches, and our bed and made BANK!! We were able to buy cute new stuff and redecorate with all the cash we made from our old stuff. I also buy alot of old furniture and refinish it. Erin clued me in on this, and I will never buy new furniture again. Refinished stuff is tons cuter and dirt cheap!! P.S Are you ready for dodgeball!! :)

Danielle said...

I only wish I could buy more from them. We just don't have anything as nice for this neck of the woods. I still get sad about the cute airplane rocking chair I missed getting on KSL. :(

Erin said...

Love love love KSL! I actually just refinished a dresser I bought for $20! I also have sold ALOT of stuff on KSL too...gotta love it :)

Bree said...

Jay and I love KSL too. We always use it for buying or selling..and all for free, it's genious. I agree that we should totally go outside while at our moms'. Well maybe if it ever gets warm enough!! uuughhh!!

Jamie Hadlow said...

I wish I found more fun stuff on KSL. You'll have to watch for stuff for me. You are the KSL queen!

The Steel's said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE KSL..I seriously look on it all the time. You can find anything on there. And hello free advertising, you can't beat that. We have bought many a item from the site!