Monday, March 3, 2008

Purse Tag



Alright, so I thought I better do the purse tag. So I use this as my purse and my diaper bag so there are quite a few things in there. I have my wallet, and some change that I keep in the back pocket. I have my softlips lip gloss, lipstick, and another lip gloss. I have two diapers one for Kambri and one for Bennett, (Kambri better be pottery trained in not too long!) wipes, a little thing that holds plastic sacks for dirty diapers, a burp cloth, a binkie and binkie clip. I have their immunization papers, our passports, (why they are in here I'm not quite sure maybe so we always have them with us!) tissue, hand sanitizer, tylenol, two pens, two kinds of lotion, (one for Bennett I guess) a spare key to my car, fingernail clippers, a movie stub from Fool's Gold, stamps, Brandon's business cards, (he is a plumber if anyone needs one!!!) pictures of Kambri, a free car wash and other gift cards, a granola bar in case Kambri and I get hungry, and finally a Tide To Go pen! Wow that is a lot of stuff.

I tag Krishel next!

3 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

Wow, your bag is just like Mary Poppins! There's no end to what it can hold. At least you'll always be prepared!

Anonymous said...

well as much as i love you, the purse tag is lame. i mean really... do people really care whats inside other peoples purses? not me so much. I would rather see pics of your darling kids.
p.s. Thanks for the tg, but when I'm in baby mode- i dont own a purse> just a diaper bag!

Nicole said...

The contents of your bag remind me alot of my own. I always have a granola bar on hand, along with a couple diapers and a plastic baggy full of wipes. This is my usual bag/diaper bag when the kids are with me. I recently started taking a much small little black purse when I get to out without the little ones in tow.