Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Danielle!!!


I just wanted to tell my sister happy birthday and share a funny little story about her present. We flew to Tennessee for Thanksgiving on Delta. Danielle loves the Biscoff cookies that they have on their flights so she asked me to save her some. Well I got the cookie and I noticed that they have a website on them so I got home and looked it up. I found out that you can buy these cookies in boxes of 200 packages. Yes 200 so that means 400 cookies. I thought that would be the best present ever. Last week she went to the store and was all excited that she had found a package of these cookies. She came home and showed her husband who gave her this look like she shouldn't have bought them. Then he came out with our present. The plethora of cookies!!! She loved it and now has tons of her favorite cookie. Hope you have a good day on your big 3 0 ! Love ya:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a funny story. Your hair is cute long too!

Chelle said...

Hey Kara! A bunch of us are playing on a dodgeball team! We want you to come play! Email me back so I can talk to you about it!
chelleulm@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Ah thanks! Loving my cookies!!!!!

Frankie and Krista said...

HEy Kara where did you get your cute template?

Frankie and Krista said...

i just realized that this picture was taken at my mom's! Am I slow or what!! Is that victoria you are holding?

Kara said...

Yeah I am pretty sure that is when we came for her blessing.