

If you haven't noticed yet, our little guy has a serious hair piece. After I give him a bath it turns into a fro. I love it so much, everyone keeps asking us where in the world he got all of this hair and we really don't know. Brandon and I both had hair, but nothing like his. However; Kambri also had this much hair just not as crazy or long. I thought these pictures were so cute. I have decided I will give it another month or so and then he will probably need a haircut. We just love our little guy!
12 comments:
He is SO cute. i wish we still lived by you guys so I could see him. He is beautiful!
That hair is SOOO cute and out of control..I love it! In the first picture I think his face looks a lot like kambri's. He is super cute.
I really want to squeeze him!! He is so darling! His hair looks so soft too!
His hair is one of my favorite things in the world. I loved that in his birth announcements and it looks even better now. He is so cute and you look great!
Seriously Kara... I still can't believe that! He has thicker hair and probably more hair than I do! ;o) And I'm serious about that. But if Drew and I ever have kids... they are SOL because both of us were bald as can be. ;) But you and Brandon sure make beautiful babies! Have fun tomorrow... wish I could make it! :(
Only one word to describe the hair...awesome. Love it.
What a cutie!! He looks like a total rock star with that hair! Love it!!
I love it! I really can not believe how much hair he has! Me and my bald babies are jealous :)
He is so cute. Let's play date next week.
Holy cow!! I cannot believe that hair! He is so adorable!!
I love the hair--it's fierce!
SO CUTE! I love it! Macie's hair also gets all crazy and fluffy after a bath! hope you had a fun easter!
Post a Comment