Here are all the kids walking down to see their presents.
Kambri got a doll house and Bennett got a dump truck. Kambri said she wanted a doll house and a princess coloring book!
Such a big guy! Bennett wansn't really into the present opening, but he had a good time checking everything out. After we opened all of the presents I had my yummy walnut bread that is a tradition in our family. Then we headed over to Brandon's parent's house and opened more presents there. This is Kambri and her life size Barbie Doll. She loves it. We had breakfast there and then headed home to get ready. After we got ready we went to the movies. The guys went and saw Valkyrie and the girls and kids went to Tale of Despereaux. (Note to self, never go to a movie by yourself with your two kids) Bennett just wanted to get down so I spent most of the movie on the side. It was a crazy busy day but we had a lot of fun. It is so much fun to see my kids having the same experiences I had when I was little. I am glad that my whole family was here and we live so close to everyone. We had a wonderful Christmas.





7 comments:
Looks like there was lots of fun Christmas morning! I like that "Santa" puts the toys out opened and set up. That's how he did it for me and that's how he does it for my kids. :) Some just have all the presents wrapped and I don't think it's as fun. Kambri was a beautiful little Mary. You're a good sport being the donkey. Way funny. We had New Year's over at Steve and Laura's house last night and we thought of you guys. We really need to do something once all this chaos slows down...
I can't even imagine how fun it is to see how excited your kids get about Santa!! It looks like so much fun!! ;o)
Merry Christmas girlie!! ;o)
Happy Holidays!! Your kids are so darling!
That is so fun that you sleep at your parents house. I bet it is crazy getting all those excited kids to bed! But that would be so neat to be all together.
Looks like you had such a fun Christmas!!
Way fun and HUGE Barbie doll, that would give me nightmares. Hopefully she isn't wearing a life size thong, like the Barbie Piper got that I gave away (due to the "lack" of underwear)
Kids are so fun on Christmas morning. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas. Kambri is so darn cute!!!
Post a Comment