(Kambri had a tough day and fell asleep before the party, I was kinda sad she missed the whole thing)
Opening the presents. He got so many fun toys, thanks everyone he loves them!

I love this picture. This is when we are singing to him. I think he is wondering what is going on:)
Opening the presents. He got so many fun toys, thanks everyone he loves them!
I love this picture. This is when we are singing to him. I think he is wondering what is going on:)



Here is the aftermath of the cake. Not too much damage done.
This had got to be the cutest picture. He is so precious. My little one year old.


14 comments:
Those cakes are adorable! I love them. It looks like he had a good party. I can't believe he is one that's crazy!!!
I can't believe he is already one. That means it has been forever since I've seen you! The cakes turned out darling...you are gonna make the rest of us moms look bad! :0)
What a cute cake! I love the picture of him in the sink! He's getting so big! 1 already!
Hope your hand is feeling better!
looks like so much fun! you did a great job on the cake :)
wow I didn't realize he's 1 already! I need to get an '09 calender soon so I don't miss too many birthdays! Time does fly, and yes it does go by faster and faster, I can't believe kimball's in kindergarten, and avery starts next year
The yarn ball tradition my mom and dad puts a prize inside for us each kid get their own yarn ball and we race each other to see who can get to the prize first. It is a big mess but a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday Bennett!!! It is crazy how the second child it just seems to fly by so much faster than the 1st. I feel like I didn't even get a chance to enjoy Braden!!!
I love first birthdays!! Especially cake time:) Bennett is such a cute lil' boy! The treehouse will be fun on Monday. It's time we had another play day!
How fun.. I have never been to your house..we should change that!
You were right...that cake is stinkin' cute! Good job Kara (and family!) Crazy to think Bennett is one already! Seems like we were all just pregnant! He is so cute and I hope he had a perfect day!
Looks like a good party for a one year old. He is so cute! And I bet keeps you busy huh. Good work on the cake. My little girl didn't eat her first cake either, it is maybe a little too much sweet for them!
I can't believe how stinkin' cute Bennett is! Great job on the cake too! I have yet to attempt my own cake for my boys bdays!
Way cute. You are so much braver then I am. Tayson wanted a Curious George cake last year, so I made a square cake and put a cake topper the said Curious George!! The cakes are way awesome. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Happy Birthday Bennett!! I can't believe he is 1 already!! Ok that cake is seriously the cutesy thing I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment