
So I am like the rest of Utah (except those that still get to ski all the time) and want WINTER to go away! When Bri had a little birthday party for Halen at the Clearfield Aquatic Center, we were super excited. Kambri had her swimsuit on pretty much all day. We had a lot of fun and can't wait until we can swim outside again. Kambri loves the water and just went off by herself pretty much the whole time. She thinks she can swim, and kept telling me to let go of her when she didn't have her water wings on. Who knows maybe we can teach her his summer!
Doesn't she look hot in her goggles! Oh and yes she was super excited to get her picture taken with her mommy:)
Doesn't she look hot in her goggles! Oh and yes she was super excited to get her picture taken with her mommy:)
14 comments:
I am with you! Where is summer??? She looks so cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time.
MMM..pool play dates. Can't wait. See you Monday!
Looks like fun. Tayson loves the water, but my legs are so stark white, I would blind everyone!!!
looks like so much fun!! way to rebel against this nasy winter!
You are so funny. Brooks cousin had his wedding reception at the clearfield aquatic center! It was the coolest/funnest reception ever.
You are so cute Kara.. and not to mention your daughter... To fun. I am with you on the summer thing.
Man I am done with all the sick kids and I want to be able to go out for walks and not freeze.
She is such a little doll. She looks pretty darn cute in those goggles! Good idea to give the ol' aquatic center a visit. I sure hope spring comes early this year!!
Swimming was so much fun! I am so glad we went with you guys. I loved her goggles and couldn't believe how brave she was. If the water was above his waist Jax was holding on to me for dear life! We'll have to do lots of swimming this summer!
Love the pictures! We should plan a swimming playdate...oh wait..I need to lose 10 lbs before I get in a swimsuit next to you :)
I agree! I am thinking in a year when I don't have to bring the little we should plan something AWESOME. Either the beach or New york!! What do you think???? Guys can't have all the fun!
I agree! I am thinking in a year when I don't have to bring the little we should plan something AWESOME. Either the beach or New york!! What do you think???? Guys can't have all the fun!
That picture makes me laugh. She looks so mad she has to get her picture taken! That'll change.
I am so jealous. I absolutely love summer and swimming. It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment