Friday, January 2, 2009

Ta-Da he is off!

So exciting, Bennett is officially WALKING! He has been taking steps for a little while, but the past 4 days he has just taken off. I can't believe he is getting so big. It makes me kinda sad that my baby is growing up. I am surprised at how fast they learn and pick up on things. We were at my mother-in-laws and I said, now he just needs to stand up on his own from his scoot thing he does. About 15 minutes later he stood up and starting walking! (I tried to post a video, but it didn't work so that will be coming soon)

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Way to go Bennett!! Watch out mom, now he will be into even more things.

Toni said...

Ah that is so cute! Binky and all. He beat Beckett, he is still just taking a few steps but it will be within a week or two, maybe the week of his first birthday too!

KT said...

That is so cute! My favorite stage for sure! He does seem big now :( Belle starting rolling over a ton today. She's been doing it slyly where I'll come back and she'll be on her stomach but tonight she kept rolling and we got it on video. She can only roll from her back to stomach though. She hasn't figured out the other way.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bennett!! He is getting so big its crazy. They are so cute.

Sharstin said...

that is way too cute!! look at him go! I love his tiny little legs

Lisa said...

Oh, how cute! I can't believe our babies are growing so fast. It does make me sad, but I love this stage at the same time!

Palmers said...

Oh I am so happy! He just looks like he is to little to be able to walk:) Looks like you guys had a good christmas too. Oh Bennett is 1 this month. Happy Birthday little guy!

Chelle said...

What a big boy! Happy Birthday Bennett!!