Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mama Bargains


I have been meaning to post about this awesome website and I am sick of looking at my ugly battle wound, so perfect timing. Its called www.mamabargains.com and it is fantastic. My friend told me about it and now I check it everyday. It has different things for sale all day. They change up and come back until they are all gone. They are high end baby and children items for a really great deal. I have bought a few things from them and love them. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

The Steel's said...

I also LOVE mamabargains. I got my diaper bag there for like 40 bucks regularly 120!! I need to check it more, I get a little addicted though.

Heather D said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out! So sorry about your nasty little would, that really looks like it might hurt......just a little bit!!

Chelle said...

I've never heard of it! Thanks I'll go check it out!

Palmers said...

I always forget about this website. I can't beleive your battle wound at dodge ball. You need to stop that game you have a crazy story every week about it:) You need to be careful girlie. I can't believe that Im sure you were ready to beat her:)

Sharstin said...

fun stuff--I am going to check it out--thanks for sharing!!