Monday, January 12, 2009
Sick Kids
Sick kids are no fun! Brandon got it first and is to blame for bringing it in our house:) I thought I was good to go and about a week and a half later I got the horrible cold. Its bad news and I was hoping my kids wouldn't get it. At first they just had the yucky cough, and then it turned into boogers and a cough. Kambri had a high fever and complaining of her ear hurting. So this morning I took both of them to the doctor. So Kambri ending up having strep throat and Bennett has an ear infection in both ears!!! Yeah it is so not fun, once you have two kids I think its inevitable that they catch everything from each other. So for now we are quarantined in our house until the antibiotics kick in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Kara, I am so sorry! That is so hard having 2 sick kids. It is hard to have both of them not get sick though. You missed out on our fun day at the treehouse. We will have to plan it again for sure soon.
I bet you're glad it waited til after Bennett's B-day to hit the kids! Either way it's no fun! Hopefully everyone starts feeling better soon!
No fun! We have had all kinds of sickness at our house this winter too! It is true that you can't help but pass it back and forth! Hope you guys get feeling better soon!
Will you be at dodgeball?
That is no fun. and Paiton ended up having strep also. So, we want to get all our sick kids together and hang out :o) I am just hoping Brin doesn't get it that is what put her in the hospital last time
so we are keeping her away. Hopefully they start feeling better soon. Sorry
That sucks I am sorry to hear that. I hate having sick kids it is so sad to see them in pain.
That is no fun at all. Let me know if I can help you.
that is crappy! No one at our house has gotten sick this year. I am starting to think we are aliens.
That is no fun!! I have had a few days of that as well! hope everyone gets feeling better soon :)
Oh poor kids! My kids are getting over their sicknesses too! It really does go in circles, you get one feeling better and the other one gets sick! Hope they get feeling better.
Poor kids. Hopefully the antibiotics help soon. It is so true that there is no way to prevent your kids sharing colds with each other. I don't think Jax has been sick without Beckham getting it once since he was born.
Post a Comment